Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Remembering 2008

I put together a little slide show of pictures taken throughout the year. (I'm corny like that.)
I literally went through 3,348 pictures taken over the last year and picked out 40. It was really cool to see all of those pictures again and to remember what all we've done in 2008. We had so many changes this year, I look forward to what's in store for us in 2009. Hope you enjoy the show!

Word of the day:

lustig: funny
pronounced loostig

Der Witz =(vitz) ist nicht lustig
The joke is not funny

1 comment:

valerie said...

Awwww.....such great pictures.
I still love that one of y'all walking in the sand in the desert.
Thanks for sharing.

Happy New Year to you and Jon!

Praying continued blessings and many more awesome memories for the two of you!
Love,
Valerie