Friday, December 19, 2008

Rhine River Cruise: Take 2

Lisha and I went on the Rhine River cruise out of Rudesheim today. I am utterly exhausted, well we both are............So I am just going to make this a short and sweet photo post of our trip. (and by short and sweet I really mean, long with lots of photos.)


































































After our trip along the Rhine we stopped in the town of Rudesheim to walk through the Christmas Festival and chow down on some Pommes Frites.












Have a wonderful weekend

2 comments:

amy (metz) walker said...

This pictures are absolutely amazing...this has got to be such a fantastic experience to be able to see and do all of this stuff we don't have here! I swear I live vicariously through you! ;-)

morewineplease said...

WOW!! Those pics are amazing! What an awesome day!