Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Cutest Thing Ever!

As like every morning, I was checking the morning news on Yahoo.com when I came across this story about a 9 year old boy, Alec Greven, who wrote a book called "How to Talk to Girls." I instantly clicked on the story because I have a 10 year old nephew and just thought this was way tooooo cute!

Alec first wrote a handwritten pamphlet after he saw that several of his friend were having trouble talking to girls and was selling it for $3 at his school book fair. It is now a 46 page self help book! I love it! I am totally buying this because I just think it is adorable.



Some of the advice he gives is:

"Comb your hair and don't wear sweats; control your hyperness and cut down on sugar if necessary; a crush is like a love disease that can drive you mad; it is easy to spot pretty girls because they have big earrings, fancy dresses and all the jewelry but are like cars that need a lot of oil."

"It is also good to give gifts. They don't have to be big. Try to find out what she likes before you give her something. You should go around to her friends to get ideas. And I wouldn't do flowers and gifts until you are older, like in middle school, because it seems weird in elementary school. Unless you go to a school dance."


To see the full story CLICK HERE!

He is also working on another book called "How to Talk to Moms."

I thought you all would enjoy this, it totally put a BIG smile on my face.
Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

valerie said...

I saw something about this on the MSN home page the other day and didn't have time to read it. Thanks for attaching the article. I'll read it.

He sounds like a pretty smart little fellow!

morewineplease said...

that is the cutest thing!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog... The name Kim Rosen does sound familar but I am sooo bad with names and faces (may be the wine?)

Anyways... very cute blog!