Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
Step 2: tag—eight other un-tagged people.
1. What were you doing before you started this post? Waking up... I checked my email and drank my morning coffee with Jon boy.
2. What is the last thing you read/are currently reading? At the moment I am reading Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris! Sooooo good. It's another vampire series, after reading Twilight, I was left wanting more ;)
3. Do you nap a lot? No not really ever. Unless I'm just exhausted.
4. Who was the last person you hugged? Jon boy! Sweetest hugs ever
5. What is your favorite TV series? I cannot get enough of True Blood. We are actually re-watching it at the moment, I love this show!
6. What was the last thing you said out loud? "Bye baby, love you, email me when you're on your way home."
7. What websites do you always visit when you go online? Yahoo to check the news, hotmail to check my email, myspace and blogger of course!
8. What was the last item you bought? A bottle of Viennese wine last night.
9. What is your most challenging goal? I'm going with exercising for sure.... I cannot get motivated, even though not fitting in my jeans at the moment should be motivating enough.
10. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished- anywhere in the world, where would it be? Somewhere in Washington State or Colorado
11. Favorite Vacation spot? Costa Rica by far. Man do I miss the beach
12. Say something to the person who tagged you: Shannon - I absolutely love reading your blog everyday and love seeing all of the lovely photographs you take! Your family is adorable and so are you ;)
13. Name one thing you just can't resist no matter how bad it is for you: Chips, any kind really. I could eat an entire bag of whatever chip you put in front of my face. It's so sad.
14. What is your favorite item of clothing? 1921's are my favorite jeans I have 4 pair!
15. What would your American Gladiator name be and why? Man this is a hard one.... I'm not very creative today ;)
16. Name one thing you can not live with out: prob coffee I have to have it every morning to function. I proved this theory a couple of days ago..... I was like a zombie all day without my morning coffee.
17. Has a celebrity's haircut ever influenced you on your own hairstyle? Yes, I did the posh spice A-symmetric hairstyle for a while! It was fun.... but got old fast....
18. What is your drink of choice. Besides coffee, it would have to be wine. Pinot Noir!
19. What would you eat for one meal, if you could eat anything and not gain the calories or fat
I would eat as much Mexican food, preferably Ted's, that I could fit in my stomach. Chips, salsa, guacamole, chicken enchilada's, more chips and salsa. and tortillas! Oh my gosh yum....
20. What are you wearing right now? red pj pants with white polka dots, Jon's camo OU socks (yikes), and a long sleeve shirt t-shirt.
21. What's your favorite room in your house? Our living room, because it is so cozy! That is where we spend most of our time.
22. If you were to have a baby boy and girl tomorrow, what would you name them?
The name Sloan for a girl is too cute, or Boston. For a boy Bordy. We had a family friend whose son was named Bordy and I always liked that name. It's weird, and I'm weird so it's perfect!
23. What is one of your fondest memories?
The one that comes to mind off the top of my head is the day I got engaged. Jon and I were hiking in Santa Fe, NM and we finally got to the top of this mesa with a panoramic view of Santa Fe, (which was amazing.) I was completely fascinated by the view, Jon asked me to turn around and there he was on his knee holding my ring in front of him, he asked me to marry him. I stood there for a moment in awe, wrapped my arms around him and began balling, (after say YES of course)! We were the only ones on the top of this mountain/mesa and it was so romantic and couldn't have been more perfect!
First Comes Love Then Comes Marriage
Off The Beaten Path
New Girl On Post
Satisfy My Soul
That Damn Expat
and shoot, anyone else that wants to join in!
Have a great Thursday every one!
Friday Fellowship - Shay Shull
6 hours ago