My brother and his adorable friend Kathleen will be arriving here on Thursday and I am so excited to see them! We are leaving a week from today to go to Paris for Memorial Weekend! I cannot wait!!
But back to my post title, I'm feeling the love today, because I received THREE awards on my blog! I have NEVER had more than 1 at any given time, but three, WOW!! I'm the happiest little lady!
First Melissa from New Girl on Post awarded me with her First Annual Blogging Award! I received this award for the blogger she'd most want as a hairstylist! Thanks Melissa, you are so awesome for thinking of me!
Second, Donna from Looking Forward and Back rewarded me with the Lovely Blog Award.
Thank you so much for the award Donna! I am so glad that you discovered my blog, because I enjoy reading yours!
The Rules: 1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Here are 15 of my favorite somewhat newly discovered blogs:
- Brown Eyed Girl and Her Beau
- Mrs. G. I. Joe
- Crazy Shennanigans
- The Mathis'
- In This Wonderful Life
- Living Our Own Fairy tale
- Mr. and Mrs. in Training
- Occasional Musings n Ramblings
- Gussy has a lot to say
- The Everchanging Life of a Military Wife
- The Lawrences
- The Rest is Still Unwritten
- A Love Worth Waiting For
- The McCradys
- A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words
Third, Little Woman, Little Home tagged me with this AWE-SUMMM award.....
My Queen duties now include:
1. List 7 things that make me Awe-Summm
2. Pass the award onto 7 bloggers that I love
3. Tag those bloggers to let them know they are now Queens too
(and link back to the Queen who tagged you)
Here it goes:
2. I have an AWE-SUMMM sense of smell, it's really wicked crazy!
3. I am AWE-SUMMM at Name that Tune - Elevator Muzak Eddition.... Jon thinks I'm the Rainman of name that tune. I almost scare myself sometimes....du du du definitely. (That was me being Rainman)
4. I make AWE-SUMMM homemade salsa and stacked enchiladas! Yummmy
5. I make AWE-SUMMM jewelry. (At least I think so)
6. I HOPE I take AWE-SUMMM photos...... but I am definitely working on making them AWE-SUMMM.
7. I couldn't think of the last AWE-SUMMM thing about me, so Jon chimed in with "You're an AWE-SUMMM burper." So there you have it peeps, I guess he's a little intimidated by my mega burps! (GROSS)
I am awarding:
- Confessions from an Impulsive Addict
- Just Another Day in Paradise
- French Kiss
- New Girl On Post
- Learning to be a Wife