So exciting!......Christy over at Confessions of an Impulsive Addict granted me with this fantastic award!
I am so excited, I always love receiving awards, and it is wonderful that someone out there thinks I am Kreativ!! Thank you so much Christy!
Here are the rules: List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 people...tagging them and letting them know they won!
1. I love anything to do with being outdoors. Hiking, biking, walking, running, skipping, swimming, surfing, fishing, climbing, exploring, mountaineering, camping, well you get the idea. I love to be outside (when the weather permits), and the real Steph comes out in me.
2. I love Mexican food. Along with my bloggy friend Christy, I can't get enough. I've just learned to make homemade salsa, see here, and I am pretty much eating that everyday!
3. Sunny days in Wiesbaden. It is so amazing to see the sun come out here. I am a completely different person when it's shining away.
4. Wine. There's nothing better than opening a fresh bottle of wine and enjoying every drop.
5. Traveling. As you can tell by my blog, we love to travel. Living here in Europe gives us such an amazing opportunity to travel. Jon and I have already visited 9 countries in the 7 months that we've been here. We really want to experience Europe while we are here. We have a ginormous list of places we want to see and hope to complete the entire list.
6. I love taking pictures. I am wanting to learn more about photography and learn more about my camera.
7. I love cooking. I just recently started cooking more and am finding that I really do enjoy it. I love finding new recipes and trying new things. Plus the hubby loves to cook as well so it is something fun that we can do together.
Now I am passing this lovely award on to.....
Kebi Cedawna at Hanging by a Thread. She has great recipes, she's growing her own vegetable/fruit garden, and she sews. She's super creative.
Allison at the Displaced Texan. She makes blog designs and does some very neat things with digital scrapbooking. She is also making her own paper for digital scrapbooking.
Kathy at Kathy's Red Door Welcome. She has such a cute house and is always decorating her home in fun and adorable ways.
Becca at Lovely Yellow Ribbons is also another very creative blog. She designs blogs and has some of the cutest layouts! Check her out.
Shannon at More Wine Please is one of my favorites. She always has the funniest stories, and I enjoy reading what she has to say. She also takes wonderful photographs.
Short on Words is another of my favorite blogs. She is an amazing photographer, and I enjoy taking the time to visit her blog, her work is beautiful.
Aura is another amazing photographer. She takes such beautiful pictures. Not to mention she is a fellow Okie.
(obviously I have a thing for photography and people who incorporate it into their blogs.)
Well, Jon and I are off to Ikea to purchase some much needed patio furniture! Our life won't be the same until we have some outdoor chairs and possibly a bench. Back in the states, we'd sit outside every morning and drink our morning coffee. I can't wait to get back into that routine again; it was my favorite way to start the day.
We're also grabbing some planters/pots and some seeds, and we're going to grow our own spices, peppers and lettuce. I am looking forward to growing some of our own things in a little garden on my patio.
I'll leave you with this picture! Isn't it so amazing. It was sent to me in an email.
4 hours ago