Friday, January 9, 2009

Yippie a Survey

First and foremost:

Please take the time to visit Amy's blog, Chapters and be a part of A Dollar For My Daughter. Please consider donating to this cause. Thanks you.


Secondly, I was tagged by Abbie at Satisfy My Soul to participate in my first survey! Woohoo.

1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Here go's nothing!

1. I make jewelry. I'm still learning and have a long way to go, but I enjoy it so much. It's very therapeutic and totally fun at the same time.

2. I have an extremely short attention span. Must by why I have so many projects going on at the same time. My best bud Brian says I just have A.D.D. He might be right ;)

3. I love Mexican food. But guacamole is my weakness. I could eat it everyday and not get sick of it. I actually had some yesterday. I would eat my weight in guacamole and tortilla chips if my body would allow it.

4. I am a bit of a hypochondriac. I stay away from Web M.D. because for me to look at it would be disastrous. Here's a blog post I wrote not too long ago Hypochondriac
I'm the biggest dork! But at least you'll get a laugh out of it.

5. I'm left handed, but do everything else with my right. (Cut, eat, throw, etc.) My husband is left handed too, weird huh. My brother and I are the only two in our family that are left handed.

6. I'm a nail biter. I know, I know disgusting, nasty, dirty habit. I just can't break it. I've bitten my nails since I came into this world. My poor mom tried everything under the sun to get me to stop, from fake nails to nasty tasting nail polish. Nothing worked. Good thing I wash my hands 2o times a day, at least they're some what clean. (thanks to my hypochondria), I don't like germs ;).

I'm tagging:

Jenny Lee
Your Next Door Neighbors
Yve
The Displaced Texan
That Damn Expat
Valerie


Lastly, I was so sad to hear about my Sooners! I think they played an amazing season. I only got to see recaps on ESPN and it seemed like there were several mistakes. Luckily we will still have Bradford next year and we can definitely improve! Although I think we're pretty darn good right now. We always have next year to prove we can be National Champions again.

Have a great Friday everyone!

6 comments:

JennyLee said...

Thanks Steph!

Bella@That damn expat said...

Thanks, and lots of love from a recovering hypochondriac!

valerie said...

I was SO sorry the Sooners lost!
It was a nail biter game for sure.

Speaking of...I've always been a nail biter too and recently I bought that cheap nail polish that's clear "S. Hanson" and I've just kept it on there and mine have grown and really are harder, like they promise. :)

I have to tell you I was tagged recently by someone else and never did it. I'm so bad. Since it's the weekend, I will get on this and do it this time.

I hope you have a really fun night with the girls tonight.

Love,
Val

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

I just found your blog from All Thins In Moddy and love it!

Anonymous said...

"Do you love guacamole?" "Did we just become best friends?" I love you, babe, and I love your little quirks. Lefties Forever!!!

April said...

Hey Girl! Sorry about your Sooners :(
Haven't forgotten about my award!! Been going non-stop lately. Hope to ge to it in the next couple of days! Funny post today!