Wednesday, March 16, 2011

34 Weeks!

Hello lovely family and friends! I hope y'all are doing great on this wonderful Wednesday! Things are great on our side of the world. Yesterday we had the most beautiful day in Germany! And today the weather is still pretty warm... but sadly the sun has gone away. At least it is getting warmer and warmer everyday. Spring is definitely around the corner and I could not be more thrilled. The winters here seem to last FOREVER and I am definitely over the cold!

I wanted to do a quick 34 Weeks pregnancy update! It is SO exciting to think that I only have 6 weeks left in my pregnancy! And in 41 days we will have a beautiful baby girl!!


How Far Along: 34 Weeks!

Size of Baby: 4.22 pounds (as of our doctors appointment yesterday.) About the size of a cantaloupe and 18 inches long.

Total Weight Gain: 21 pounds! Eeek

Gender: Girl! Sophie Belle!

Movement: Yes. She is still moving all around and I LOVE every bit of it!

Sleep: Not great. This week has been rough, I've started getting leg aches/cramps that keep me up at night.

Maternity Clothes: Maternity jeans and pants, some maternity shirts but mostly my pre-pregnancy shirts.

Symptoms: I feel pretty great this week! Still struggling with high blood pressure.

Cravings: ANYTHING and everything!

What I Miss: Wine and beer! Sleeping on my belly and back.

What I Look Forward to: Meeting Sophie! And receiving all of the things we've ordered for her nursery and things we'll need for when she arrives! I


I hope you all have a fantastic day!


Until next time...
Tschuss!

2 comments:

Annie said...

you look great hun!!
so exciting for us, only around 6 weeks left!! i wonder which of us will have our baby first?! ;)
& i hear ya on the sleep...i wake up on my back multiple times through the night. i fall asleep on my side but always wake on my back. i think i must really miss sleeping on my back and tummy!
hope you have a great day!!

Impulsive Addict said...

You look super cute!!!!