Friday, March 11, 2011

33 Weeks!

Hello lovely family and friends! I hope you all are doing great!
I'm fantastic, as it is Friday, and that means it's time for another weekend! This week has been a busy one, and I am definitely looking forward to a couple of days to relax.

I'm a couple days behind on this post...

Tuesday we had another doctors appointment to check on Miss Sophie! She is growing like a weed now. The doctor says she looks great, which is always the best news! Here are the newest photos of baby Barrett.


I just love going to our doctors appointments so we can see this precious face! We got to see lots of video of her moving around and touching her face. It was the most amazing sight. Jon was even able to film a little bit of video for us to share with our families. I just can't wait for her to be here. I can't wait to see her, hold, and snuggle her. I cannot wait to love on her! I hope these next 7 weeks fly by so that we can finally meet our little girl!

Here is my 33 Week Update

How Far Along: 33 Weeks!

Size of Baby: A little over 4 pounds. She is now the size of a pineapple/honeydew. And over 17 inches in length.

Total Weight Gain: 18 pounds

Gender: Girl! Sophie Belle

Movement: Lots! She is still moving all around and I LOVE it. (Even when she wakes me up doing gymnastics at 5:00 a.m.)

Sleep: So, so...

Maternity Clothes: Definitely maternity pants! Still a combination of my shirts and maternity shirts.

Cravings: Nothing too specific this week. I just eat anything and everything!

Symptoms: Still the weird vision loss! I thought I had conquered it, but it came back with a vengeance yesterday. Silly blood pressure!

What I Miss: Wine. And sleeping on my back and belly. Also, bending down to put my shoes on. Putting boots on has to be the hardest thing!

What I Look Forward to: I look forward to the rest of Sophie's things arriving. We put in a huge order yesterday of things we've been meaning to buy like her swing, a bouncer, etc etc. I can't wait to receive those packages.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I'm off to get this house cleaned up and get some much needed laundry done.

Until Monday,
Tschuss!

4 comments:

Brown Girl said...

You look fabulous!! I can only sleep on my back so that would be so hard for me as well, not much longer though!

Impulsive Addict said...

You are just the cutest thing! Pregnancy becomes you my friend!

I LOVE the 4D ultrasounds. They are just so amazing! I wonder what they will have when our babies are ready to have babies...you know, in like 30 years? Can you imagine the technology then??

Have a great weekend~

Annie said...

love the ultrasound pictures!! i'm kinda jealous you got another ultrasound ;)
you are looking great hun!
i love the sign on sophie's door! :)
i made a sign for cullen's door but i'm not sure how to hang it. ribbon doesn't really scream boy.
and like you, i'm starting to miss sleeping on my back/belly!

LWLH said...

She is just freakin adorable!