Thursday, October 21, 2010

13 Weeks

Hello lovely friends! I hope you all are doing great on this beautiful Thursday! We are doing great. It has been an uber busy week for both Jon and I, but I wanted to write a quick post to update y'all on how things are going.


As of yesterday, I am officially 13 weeks along.
Belly is growing everyday!
Some days it feels bigger than others. (Today is one of those days.)


Here's a quick update:

How far along: 13 weeks

Size of baby: Medium shrimp

Weight Gain: Not quite sure, I'll be able to tell at my next doc's appointment.

Craving: Chips! All kinds, it doesn't matter.

Clothes: I am still wearing my own jeans, but they are definitely getting more snug!

Symptoms: I'm feeling pretty good. But I still have the pinched nerve in my lower back, which causes some difficulty when I walk or stand for a long period of time. (and since my job requires me to stand, it's not getting any better.)

What I Crave and Can't Have: Bologna! I DON'T even like Bologna... so I am not sure why I am craving it. I don't think I've eaten it since I was a kid, but for some reason I want a honkin bologna sandwich and have craved it for a while now. GROSS!!

And of course my favorite... wine!

I hope you all have a WONDERFUL Thursday! Tomorrow is Friday and that always makes me happy!

7 comments:

Abbie said...

A few things...

1. When did your hair get so long?! Holy crap! I'm so jealous!

2. You look absolutely fantastic! Really, you do!

3. I HATE bologna. I'm pretty sure a bologna and mayonaise sandwhich might be the most disgusting thing ever.

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Your so pretty!

Megan said...

You look great!! I craved bologna for about a week. I never ate it but it was all I wanted! So weird!

Brown Girl said...

Oh I'm so behind, congratulations! How exciting!

lovelylittleruffles said...

You look great! You hair is sooooooo long!

JMO said...

You're looking great!!

Jax said...

You are so gorgeous! Absolutely stunning, girl! I love your little bump! And I feel so behind in blog world b/c I'm not sure if I officially wished you congratulations!!! Holy moly! CONGRATULATIONS to one of my favorite bloggers and fellow Okie fans!!! XOXO!