Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Back in Deutschland!

Well hello lovely bloggers, friends, and family! We hope you all are doing well.

FIRST and most importantly, I have a big announcement:

It's Jon's birthday!!!! He is 29 years old today.

Jonny I love you so much. I am so thankful EVERYDAY for you. You are the most loving, caring, and kind husband, and I am so very blessed to be married to you. Thanks for everything you do for me and our little family. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Now.......It is 3:43 a.m. on this lovely Thursday morning in Germany. We made it back safe and sound yesterday morning (Thanks to Sarah for getting us from the airport!!) We are now possibly 10+ pounds heavier, thanks to all of the wonderful American food and every bite was worth it! We had a fantastic time in Oklahoma and San Antonio, and we look forward to our next trip home. We just about did everything we wanted to do on our list and jammed in every restaurant where we wanted to eat; it was perfection.

I wanted to say a HUGE thank you to all of our families and friends for making our trip so wonderful. We are so blessed to have you all in our lives and love you so very much! We'll be waiting for you all to come see us in Germany...... so hurry and get those passports.

The last half of our trip we visited Jon's grandparents, aunt, and cousins in San Antonio. We saw The Alamo and the River Walk. We had some AMAZING Mexican food and ate like kings at his grandparents' house. It was such a nice adventure and the weather really panned out for us. I wanted to share those pictures with you guys.






Thanks for stopping by the Adventures of Jon and Steph! I can't wait to finally start blogging again and catch up with you all. A BIG hello to my new followers!! I am so glad you stopped by and find our blog interesting enough to follow ;)

The rest of this week we'll be getting over jet lag and the ginormous time difference of 7 hours. Thankfully Jon doesn't have to work today or tomorrow which will give him plenty of time to get back into the swing of things.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!!

12 comments:

JG said...

Glad to see you made it back okay! Don't let that jet lag get you down :) Happy Birthday, Jon!

Katie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JON!!!

Katinka said...

I'm glad you had a good trip and Happy Birthday Jon! :)

LWLH said...

Happy Birthday Jon!!! :)

katie + bret said...

Happy Birthday Jon!! I hope you have an AMAZING day!

Welcome back sweetie - I am glad yall had a safe trip, hope the airports weren't too crazy and fun pictures!!

Abbie said...

Happy Birthday Jon!

Hi Steph! Glad you guys made it back to Germany safe and sound! Your pictures of the Alamo and Riverwalk are beautiful! Sounds like you guys had a great time back home!

Annie said...

welcome back!
glad you had safe travels and a wonderful visit!! :)
happy birthday to jon!!

susanne said...

I've ALWAYS wanted to see the Alamo!!
Glad you're home safe and sound.
Happy B-Day Jon!!!

valerie said...

Please tell Jon happy birthday!
I'm so glad your trip home was so enjoyable.

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Glad you had a fun time back and home and made it safe back to your home!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I'm glad you had a great time being back in the states!!! Happy birthday to Jon!!

JennyLee said...

I'm late but Happy Birthday Jon!!!