Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Weekend Update

Hello there! How are y'all? I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

We spent ours being UBER lazy! I don't think we got off of the couch the whole weekend. Well that is exaggerating a little... Saturday we got up and around, ran errands, and then worked on Sophie's room, finishing up the last few things we needed to do. I am happy to say we are finally DONE with the nursery. Well at least with applying the wall decals and the finishing touches. We still need to buy a glider and of course some little things here and there before she arrives, but we are finished with all of the decorating! I am thrilled with the way it has turned out and I can't wait to share pictures, which I'll be posting later this week.

Sunday was spent on the couch. I mean we didn't leave the house, not even once! Jon had a cold last week and guess who caught it, yup me! So we spent the rest of the weekend taking it easy. I hate not being able to take anything to make this cold go away and sadly it is still in full action 4 days later. Sheesh! Still feeling sluggish, achy, and the couch, headache, and sore throat are still driving me nuts. But hopefully it'll go away soon.

Monday we had a doctors appointment and I am happy to report the doctor said everything looks GREAT! Sophie is growing perfectly and she is doing wonderful! Doc still has me on the blood pressure meds, but we lowered them a tiny bit and I am still having to monitor my BP throughout the day. I'm still taking it easy, trying to keep my body under as little stress as possible so Sophie and I will remain healthy. Still struggling with the vision loss, but I'm hoping it will return to normal after she is born. Sadly, we didn't get any new photos of Sophie... I think the doctor must have forgotten, but maybe in two weeks we'll have some more to share.

I did want to share a couple of photos that our wonderful friend Jessica took for us. She has been so awesome taking these time lapse photos for us. I am so glad to have these special moments captured and will cherish these photographs forever!


I love this one of Jon holding my belly. So sweet!

Well, I'm off to get some things done around the house. Laundry is getting out of control!!
I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday! I'll be back soon to post pictures of the nursery.

Until then,

Tschuss!

4 comments:

Abbie said...

Steph you look GREAT!! I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better from your episode a few weeks ago! I can't wait to see pictures of the nursery!!

Annie said...

i love your maternity pictures!! you look great hun! :)
yay for totally finishing the nursery! i just love everything you have done in there!
glad to hear you had a great appt too!! :)

LWLH said...

Beautiful pics! :)

Grand Pooba said...

Oh I LOVE those pics! I'm just so excited to see your baby!!!