Friday, October 23, 2009

Brrrrr It's Cold!

Well, hello lovely bloggers! How are you this morning?

I'm great, but totally flabbergasted by the weather here.

So much for Fall! It has skipped right over Fall and gone straight into Winter, it is totally bone chilling cold today. What the heck happened?? Makes me want to bundle up in my pajamas or better yet..... a SNUGGIE and watch Christmas movies, whilst drinking loads of coffee. My friend Sarah has a snuggie and at first I thought they were totally dorky, until I actually wore it. Now I must have one! They are so cozy and I don't even care if I look like a wizard!

Funny story, this was taken at Sarah's one night while watching football. I had come across their Oktoberfest wizard looking hat, put it on, and then Sarah made me put on the Snuggie! I look ridiculous! But it still makes me laugh.

Anyway.......Do ya'll have anything fun planned for your weekend?

We're having a very laid back weekend. My brother went to see Paranormal Activity last night with some of his friends and they said it was terrifying! I would LOVE to see it as I am a scary movie fanatic. There is no telling when it will come out here, it's not even playing at the base, and is not listed at the German theater. So I might be S.O.L.

Last night I actually talked Jon into watching a scary movie with me, so we jumped on iTunes and rented Trick or Treat. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY or time! It was not scary at all, actually it was quite stupid. I love Anna Paquin and was seriously disappointed in this movie. I guess it's because I've seen so many scary movies that nothing really frightens me anymore.

For you scary movie lovers out there: Got an suggestions for me??

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
See ya'll on Monday!!


EDITED: My friend Lola at Not all those who wander are lost is raising money for a wonderful cause! Please go make your donation today!


18 comments:

LWLH said...

lol...that is the best picture ever...you are too much gril! : )

That's Mrs. Russell said...

That picture is hilarious!! And I absolutely HATE when scary movies aren't scary!

Jodie said...

I just found your blog and am loving it! And, who doesn't love a snuggie?!? I know it's on my Christmas list this year! haha Great pic!

Liana said...

ooh my gosh my bf just a snuggie, he keeps trying to get us to be the snuggie cult for halloween! and i saw paranormal activity....i thought it was kind of eeeh honestly but i know ppl that we saw the movie with a week ago and they're still sleeping with the lights on ;)

Megan said...

Oh my that picture is so funny! Do you want to know something sad? I can't even watch a commercial for paranomal activity. I either mute the TV or run out of the room when it comes on. haha seriously! So clearly I have no scary movie reccomendations for you!

Lindsey said...

Haha love the pic!

JG said...

Wow. :) Everytime I see a snuggie I think, those have got to be the most tacky, stupid things ever. But then I am laying on the couch under my blanket and it's too cold to reach for the remote......

Brown Girl said...

Ah haha, that picture is hilarious!! You are so cute. I think I need a snuggie, looks so cozy! have a great weekend!

katie + bret said...

I'm sorry... I was looking for my friend Steph but I believe I stumbled onto a blog for a Harry Potter stand in... Hmmm ;)

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

haha, that pic is so cute!! we are so not scary movie watchers so I've got nothin' =)! We're going to hang out with a group of friends we haven't seen in a while on Sat and then our moms are coming over on sun to go to church and play with the little ones=) I hope you have a great weekend girl!!

lola said...

Ugh, I refuse to do scary movies!

Thanks for spreading the word about the cause and for donating! :)

As for this weekend, holy cow I'm going to be fatter and more tired on Monday than I am right now. I'm doing a dinner thing for a friend's bday tonight, volunteering (with two meals included!) tomorrow, carb dine-in for the marine corps marathon/10K for dinner, sunday morning = MCM 10K, sunday night = post-race drinks with the No Greater Sacrifice crew! AH!

lola said...

OMG and I forgot to mention the snuggie picture! Holy crap that is AMAZING! hahah.

Jax said...

I just started laughing out loud at the pic with your wizard comment.. haha.. Love it. I actually want a snuggie, too! I saw one that was collegiate themed and thought "oooh a TU snuggie! Even better!!!" Anyway, I'm not a big scary movie buff, but the boyfriend is... I'll have to ask him for ya!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I'm sorry your movie wasn't good. I'll for sure steer clear of it.

Allison said...

I want a Snuggie, too...my husband laughed at me when I told him this last night :(

Annie said...

that picture is hilarious!!
i want a snuggie too! and i want one for my pup! haha!!

sorry no scary movie ideas, i can't watch them. they all freak me out!! you can call me a scardy cat ;)

have a great weekend lovely lady!!

Katie said...

hahahaha the wizard picture is hilarious!

SS said...

That is about the best snuggie picture ever.

Thank you for confessing your snuggie love. I am the single snuggie lover in my circles and now I feel not so alone! lol.