I'm finally back from my forever long blogging hiatus! (or so it seemed.) Wow, where did the time go?? Jon and I really haven't been up to much, besides working. I just haven't had a lot of time to sit down and blog about our daily adventures. And, I am SO ridiculously far behind on reading everyone's blogs. Please forgive me ;)
So, here's what we've been up to since I last blogged:
- We visited Luxembourg, a cute, TEENY, tiny country.
- I've been super busy with customers. I've met some great new clients over the past couple of weeks and I am so happy to have them! Also, Sarah has been spreading the word about me and because of her I have two new clients! Thanks girl.
- We've become completely obsessed with the show "How I Met Your Mother." We borrowed several episodes from one of our friends and can NOT stop watching it. We've been spending our evenings glued to the television. This show is GREAT if you haven't already seen it and are looking for a new series. Check it out.
- Jon saved up tokens from cereal boxes and we now have enough (5) to get a free movie from Kellogg's Brand. We're getting The Sandlot! Yippie.... here's to Jon's inner child for still participating in cereal box giveaways.
- I got my first massage in like 2 years and it was amazing! I desperately needed one and now am feeling loads better. That is definitely something I will be wanting (scratch that, NEEDING) every month ;)
- My awesome husband and his work friends are growing out their beards and will unleash some pretty magnificent mustaches on Friday at their 1st Annual Stache Bash. Yup... that's right! I'll be there to experience the awesomeness, and definitely to take pictures. Photos to come later.
BUT, coming up in the next couple of days:
My mom and step dad will be arriving tomorrow! Then we leave on Saturday for our vacation to Italy! We'll be visiting Venice, Florence and the surrounding cities, Rome, Naples and Pompeii. Saturday could not get here any sooner. I am so thankful that we are able to finally take this once in a lifetime trip. It's always been a dream of mine to travel to Italy, I never thought we would actually be going.
So now that I am back from my blogging hiatus, I will be leaving again on Saturday. But I will pop in every once in a while with lots of pictures and stories about our adventures in Italy.
I hope you all are doing well! Have a wonderful Wednesday!