- OU Football this weekend!
- We play BYU (Brigham Young). Sadly it won't air until 1:00 a.m. over here in Deutschland, but that's what Justintv is for ;)
- BOOMER SOONER!!
- LABOR DAY WEEKEND! It will be nice to have a three day weekend. We're planning a day trip somewhere, but haven't decided on where yet.... Remember when I said that the beautiful days here are numbered, well I was right on the button, it is raining here today and is supposed to all weekend. Good thing rain has never stopped us from taking trips in the past, I only hope the forecast is wrong!! ;)
- My wonderful friend Oisin, from Ireland, (the one we visited in April during my birthday trip to Ireland) is coming to visit Jon and I this month! I can't wait to see him and spend a couple of days with him. He is training for another big fight (he's a professional boxer) and can only stay for a couple of nights, as he has to get back and train. It will still be a blast to spend some time with him.
- My parents arrive on the 17th of September and we leave for Italy on September 19! We'll be gone for 10 whole days. We will be traveling to Venice, Florence, Rome, and Naples. I am SOOO looking forward to Italy. I've wanted to travel there since I can remember. Our entire trip is booked, (minus trains between each city and rental car, which we'll just take care of once we get there.) I am literally counting down the days!!
- I was approached about a great business opporunity in Frankfurt. Guess What!! I will be doing hair in Frankfurt a couple of days a week and it works out perfectly with my schedule. I make my own hours and I will be self employed. I've been praying for something like this to come a long and God definitely answered! God is GOOOOOD! I look forward to starting this new adventure, hopefully in October. This month is jam packed with visitors.
- And last, but definitely not least, the most exciting thing I am looking forward to is our trip home in December! If you couldn't tell that I was excited already, (by the HUGE countdown on my blog.) I haven't been home Since AUGUST of 2008. That's a long time, over a year now. It will be so fantastic to see all of my family and all of Jon's family. I can't wait to see all of our friends. December couldn't get here any faster!
P.S. BOOMER SOONER!!