Thursday, July 29, 2010

Canopy Tour


Hey Everyone!!

Happy Thursday! I can't believe the weekend is almost here! So exciting. I have been looking forward to the weekends more and more lately. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that the weather is finally cooling off here in Germany, and you can actually be outside for more than 3 minutes without profusely dripping in sweat... ya, I think that's it!

One fun thing I have been wanting to share with you guys was of a canopy tour we did while we were in Costa Rica. My brother, Jon, and I took an afternoon tour with a group called Canopy Safari. Jon and I did this exact same tour when we were in Costa Rica during our honeymoon and we really enjoyed it so we thought we'd try it again. Come to find out, they had actually put up a couple more canopies and one of the highest lines they had was over 300 feet above the ground. Thats 3 football fields y'all!! Thank goodness I am not utterly terrified of heights.

Here are some of the pictures I wanted to share. There are quite a few so bare with me...

Me getting ready for the first zip line.

Jon gearing up!

And away we go!

What a goof!

High up in the canopy


Can you see me?


Jon lovin' life!


Look how little we are!
This was one of the highest canopies.


We were really zooming!

High up in the tree tops!
My brother, Jon, and me.

If you look very closely you can see Jon.

And me.

What a wild ride that was! It is definitely something I will do again!!

I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!
One more day til Friday!!

8 comments:

lola said...

Oh my goodness! Canopy zip lines are so much fun! I did one in Antigua and had a blast!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Looks like so much fun!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That looks awesome! Welcome back to blogging!

LWLH said...

I would have been scared crapless to do that

JG said...

Wow, that's amazing! I could NEVER do that :)

Katie said...

How fun yet scary! I'd love to do that!

Robert N. said...

Nice blog...good luck and have a nice day :-)


konto mlodziezowe

Impulsive Addict said...

Wow! I love your life! It's amazing and I'm a tiny bit jealous.

We ziplined in Hawaii 2 years ago. It was AWESOME but you had a better view I think. What's on the agenda for the weekend? Skydiving?