Thursday, April 15, 2010

I Left My Brain in Germany!

Hello lovelies! How are you all? I hope everyone is wonderful!

I, on the other hand, think I have left my brain back in Germany. Since we've been here in Qatar, I have been so scatter-brained and totally out of it. I am blaming it on the heat!

Today, I got up like I do every morning, went to grab breakfast and returned to our hotel room to get ready to go hang out at the pool. I took off the clothes that I wore to breakfast, put my swimming suit bottoms on, put on my cargo shorts and a t-shirt and headed out for the pool, iPod and water in hand.

Once I got to the pool, I pulled off my cargos, sat down on the lounge chair, and pulled off my shirt so that I could lather up the ole sunscreen...

But I stop dead in my tracks... freeze, AND REALIZE I had COMPLETELY forgotten to take my bra OFF and put my bikini top ON! There I was still wearing my white bra with navy polka dots with my mis-matched green bikini bottoms. YIKES! I scrambled around frantically, like a crazy person, grabbing my t-shirt and throwing it over my head so quickly I nearly knocked my head off.

Then I scanned the area to see if anyone had noticed my utterly embarrassing mistake. Luckily, I think I was in the clear... I laughed at myself OUT LOUD, put my shorts back on and hi-tailed it back to the hotel room to put my swim suit top on.

Seriously!!!! who does that... Where is my brain!!

Have any of you done something so silly?? I'd love to hear your story, So I don't feel like such an idiot ;)

14 comments:

d.a.r. said...

OMG hahahahha hysterical!! This is so something I would do!

I was at church a year or so ago with Z, and we were standing up from the kneeler...my pants got caught on the little leg of the kneeler and the entire family behind me got a NICE view of my hot pink lace thong. The little boy then asked his family VERY loudly "why doesn't that lady's underwear cover her butt?"

In church.

During a quiet part of the mass.

I wanted to die.

Z nearly did, because he was laughing so hard.

Jon and Steph said...

Oh my gaw! That is hilarious! Okay, now I don't feel so bad lol. "why doesn't her underwear cover her butt" ha I can't believe he said that out loud during mass. Thanks for the laugh girl ;)

Ace said...

Lol! Can't say I've ever done anything like that. But that is hilarious!

Unknown said...

thank you for making me laugh out loud this morning!!

ha. ha. ha.

katie + bret said...

HAHAHA. Love it. Girl, you should have just played it off and acted like that is what you wanted to do the entire time ;)

Amanda said...

SO FUNNY!

When I was in Italy 4 years ago I was on a train and used the bathroom...as I walked back to my seat I realized the left side of my skirt was tucked into the top of my thong. There was only a few people I had walked by, but I was embarrassed! After I got back to my seat I continued to drink a lot of wine!

JG said...

That is hilarious! It could have been worse, I guess. You could have taken the bra off and forgotten to put anything on in its place!

The other day I was in a rush to go get ice cream (having a major craving!) and changed clothes in a flash, and as I was headed toward the door, I realized I forgot to put pants on! At least caught it before anyone saw! I had shoes on and everything!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

LOL, too funny!

LWLH said...

Lol.....Hilarious!! :)

Kathy's Red Door Welcome said...

Hi, It's been a while since I've dropped by, but I needed a good laugh, so thanks!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Haha, at least you noticed it quickly!

Lindsey said...

So funny!! Def had moments like that!

J.J. said...

priceless...

Anonymous said...

I went to the Y to work out the first time and after I had changed my clothes, I was walking OUT, I saw a GUY in the locker room. Come to find out, I changed my clothes in the MEN's locker room!! No one but the guy coming in after I'd changed saw me. I haven't told ANYONE!! But I shudder to think...what if a guy walked around the corner NUDE or worse yet, walked in as I was changing from bra to sports bra????
I am 45+ years and have been happily married 20. ARRRGGGHHH!!!